Caring Dog Boarding in Houston
Veterans Memorial Drive Animal Hospital offers professional dog boarding in Houston. We offer exceptional care for our furry friends and will treat your pet as if they were one of our own. Our goal is to keep each animal as healthy and happy as possible during their stay with us. We offer convenient pickup and drop-off times and even have a Sunday 5:00 pm pickup, if arrangements are made.
Affordable Boarding Rates and Extras
We offer quality care at affordable prices. Our boarding rates are based on weight and our fee structure includes the following:
- Canine and feline boarding: Starts at $14 per day
- Executive suites: Additional $20 per day, ideal for pampered pets who require a little extra care; these spacious, furnished suites include sliding glass doors, carpets and blankets for bedding, scratching posts, and more, upon your request
- Medication administration: Medication will be administered under the supervision of our qualified veterinarians for only $2 per day
- Puppy playtime: 15 minutes of extra playtime is available for $5
- Doggie ice cream: $1.50 per serving
- Biscuit treats: Several of the best natural biscuits for only $1 per serving
What Does the Boarding Rate Include?
Our boarding rates include the following:
- Feedings: You can also bring your own food and we will follow your exact feeding schedule and instructions.
- Companionship: Nobody likes to be alone, and that is especially the case for our canine friends. We will offer your pets the care and companionship they need in your absence.
- Clean, safe environment: We offer a sanitary environment that is safe for your pet. We do not board aggressive animals, so you won’t have to worry about your pet being in danger at any time.
Houston Dog Day Care Offered Daily
Our doggy day care is available at the low rate of $25 for the day. We also offer extra 15-minute playtime sessions for a $5 fee and, if they need it, we can administer medication for a standard $2 charge. This is an ideal solution when you need to be away and want your pup to receive the best care possible. Your pet will be cared for and have the opportunity to stretch their legs and engage with other dogs.